At On Point Nutrition, our role is to answer all of your questions on nutrition, from general advice on healthy eating through to specific, individualized and complex advice for clients with specific health conditions.
Our focus is on helping clients to better manage their health through providing professional nutrition and dietetic counselling and practical nutrition advice, resources and support that fits with your unique health goals, priorities and lifestyle.
Steph Young (APD)
On Point Nutrition was founded by Steph Young. Steph is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Nutritionist, and is a member of Dietitians Australia (DA). She graduated from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in 2011 and has worked in rural and remote locations across Queensland, including Longreach, Gayndah and Townsville before establishing On Point Nutrition, based in her hometown of Ipswich, Queensland.
Steph is a passionate, supportive and dedicated dietitian. She understands the pressures that modern life can have on eating well and maintaining a balanced, fulfilling lifestyle and strongly believes there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to health.
Steph’s love of all foods has founded her vision and belief that enjoying a healthy, balanced lifestyle is possible for everyone. These values support the goal of On Point Nutrition, which is to provide Ipswich and its surrounding areas with high quality, professional and easy to access Dietitian and Nutritionist services for all.Steph is committed to helping her clients better manage their health and to reach and maintain their goals in ways that are realistic and sustainable for them.
- Bachelor Health Science (Nutrition/Dietetics) Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Nutritionist
- Certificate in Paediatric Nutrition and Dietetics
- SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Approach to Feeding
- Ellyn Satter’s the Feeding Relationship & Eating Competence
- The Non-Diet Approach and Advanced Counselling Skills: Workshop for Dietitians
- Parenting, Eating and Activity for Child Health (PEACH) Program – Parent and Child Facilitator
- Dietitians Australia (DA) – Medical Nutrition Therapy in Bariatric Surgery
- OPTIFAST® VLCD™ Accredited Healthcare Professional Training
- Dietitian’s Australia (DA)
- Australia & New Zealand Metabolic & Obesity Surgery Society (ANZMOSS)